Slope is a 3D endless running game with simple controls, breakneck speeds, and a super addictive gameplay. It is developed by Rob Kay and is suitable for players of all ages!
Ever wondered what would happen if you took a bowling ball and threw it down a one-way track in a Tron-like universe? Well, thanks to Slope, you get to find out. Although its controls are as simple as they come, the pulse-pounding action and breakneck speeds literally make you feel like you're on a roller coaster. Needless to say, this game isn't for the faint of heart. But if you're looking for a way to test out your reflexes in one of the toughest running-style games around, then this game is for you! How long can you survive in the mad 3D world of Slope?
- Eye-catching neon graphics and style.
- Rapidly changing courses that become harder and more unpredictable.
- Tons of crazy obstacles in the form of roadblocks, treacherous pits and killer walls.
- See who's the best – and try to beat them – on the leaderboard.
- Full-screen mode available.
- Slope was built using Unity 3D and is available through a web browser (using WebGL). It is also playable on mobile via Android app.
Instructions & Game Controls
Steer with the arrow keys, avoid obstacles, and adjust for gravity. Don't bump into the red walls!
- LEFT ARROW = Move Left
- RIGHT ARROW = Move Right